Care Instructions for Paintings
Care and Safety Instructions
To keep your products looking their best and to insure proper use, please follow these care and safety instructions:
- Treat them like glass
- Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth with warm water (avoid microfibres).
- Keep them away from direct sunlight or spotlights to avoid yellowing.
Geode Resin Paintings
- For best results, clean products with a dry feather duster or rag, no liquids or spray.
- Geode paintings includes real glass glitter, real stones and crystals. Care must be used when handling to avoid cuts.
- Some paintings include 22K gilding, avoid rubbing with rag.
- Keep away from eyes, children and pets.
Alcohol Ink Paintings on Paper
- Keep away from direct sunlight or spotlights to avoid fading.
- Clean products with a dry feather duster or rag, no liquids or spray.
I strongly suggest framing with museum grade glass.
We hope our products provide you with many years of joy 🤎
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our products.